The educational philosophy of Prospect High School is respect for the individuality of each student. Our mission is to prepare students to succeed on whatever path they ultimately choose.
To address students' needs we provide:
- A rigorous curriculum integrated with real-world experiences.
- Collaboration among teachers/staff, students, and parents.
- An inclusive environment where all have access to learning.
- An environment that is both physically and emotionally safe.
- Support programs for students to enhance growth.
To find out more about each of the specific academic programs offered at Prospect, please click on the department pages or see below.
Academic Four Year Plan
The document below includes a four year plan as well as a description of all the courses available at prospect.
Scroll through the document below or open in Google Docs for easier access.
Course Selection Resources: