The educational philosophy of Prospect High School is respect for the individuality of each student. Our mission is to prepare students to succeed on whatever path they ultimately choose.
To address students' needs we provide:
- A rigorous curriculum integrated with real-world experiences.
- Collaboration among teachers/staff, students, and parents.
- An inclusive environment where all have access to learning.
- An environment that is both physically and emotionally safe.
- Support programs for students to enhance growth.
Communication is key to supporting your student's academic experience at Prospect. Our faculty and administrators strive to be responsive to messages left via voicemail and email, so please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns that may arise.
Aeries Parent Guide to View Course Requests for 2021-22