Transcript & Records

Transcripts are a documented record of your courses as well as semester grades during your high school years.  Many colleges, scholarships, community colleges, and employment will require students to submit a transcript as proof of graduation and/or Grade Point Average.
Prospect High School offers both official and unofficial transcripts.  An official transcript is a printed out transcript that includes the schools stamp and is sealed.  Official transcripts are usually needed for any formal request from colleges and employment.  Unofficial transcripts are unsealed and can be sent electronically via PDF.
Please see below for instructions on how to request your transcript.
Current Students
We offer students both official and unofficial transcripts while enrolled at Prospect High School. If you would like to request either, please contact our Guidance Secretary, Ms. Margarita Martinez at [email protected]. In the email, please make sure to include:
  1. Legal first and last name
  2. Your student ID number
  3. Graduating year
Once complete, Ms. Martinez will inform you via email that your transcript is ready for pick up. Please be sure to check your school email - [email protected].
Summer Requests
Please call or visit the Main Office to request a transcript.  The main office is open until the end of June and reopens in August. For all other summer days, please visit the district office to learn more about how to request a transcript -
Prospect Alumni
Unfortunately, Prospect High School is unable to fulfill alumni requests.  If you are in need of an official transcripts, please go to:
  1. Parchment and create an account
  2. They will identify you through your legal name, Date of Birth, and Graduation Year
  3. You will then be able to send Official Transcripts to any location
Please note, there will be a cost to order transcripts.
Graduation Verifications
All graduation verifications needed will be managed by our District Office at
3235 Union Ave
San Jose, CA 95124
You can also call the District Office (408) 371-0960 to speak with a district representative that can provide next steps.