Senior (12th Grade)
Class of 2021
This year not only marks your last year of high school, but it is also the most important time in the college application process. You will decide on which school to apply to, submit your applications, and explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities. Colleges will continue to look at your academics and extracurricular activities, so be sure to maintain your grades and stay involved.
Preparing your college applications
The college planning process is filled with a lot of deadlines and details that cannot be overlooked, so be sure to work closely with your Guidance Counselor, College and Career Specialist, parent, and/or a trusted adult to help you stay on track.
Continue to use Naviance Family Connection to request transcripts, update your resume and brag sheet, and finalize your list of target colleges to which you will apply.
- October 2nd: the deadline to request letters of recommendation from your teachers and counselor for ED/EA applications
- December 4th: the deadline to add colleges to your "Colleges I'm Applying to" list
Be sure to check back frequently for updates and additions:
- Senior Fall Visit 2020 (slides only)
- Youtube Recording of Senior Fall Visit 2020
- Applying to Community Colleges
- Applying to CSU's
- Applying to UC's
- Applying on the Common App
- Western Undergraduate Exchange: Students who are residents of WICHE states are eligible to request a reduced tuition rate of 150% of resident tuition at participating two- and four-year college programs outside of their home state.