School Site Council & Title 1
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA). Recommend the plan to the Board for approval. Identify resources to support the school plan.
- Review student performance data.
- Annually, review and update the Title I Parent Involvement Policy
- Annually, review and update the School-Parent Compact.
- Collaborate with other school advisory committees.
- Distribute information received at SSC meetings and other Parent Advisory Committees.
- Conduct an annual needs assessment.
- Annually review bylaws.
- Establish an annual meeting calendar.
- Schedule training for members to learn about their roles and responsibilities.
- Review Legal Assurances
Meetings are held in the Student Union Conference Room from 4:00-5:00PM. Click on meeting date to view agenda/minutes.
Click here to view the LCAP Goals for 2022-2023
Title 1 Principal's Letter
Title 1 General Information
Responsibilities of parents/families, students and staff