School Site Council & Title 1
School Site Council is an important group that meets monthly. The member of the SSC consist of parents, students and school staff. SSC meetings are open to the public and meeting agendas and minutes are posted on this page.
The SSC focuses on discussions and decisions on the following topics:
- Develop, implement, monitor, and review the Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA). Recommend the plan to the Board for approval. Identify resources to support the school plan.
- Review student performance data.
- Annually, review and update the Title I Parent Involvement Policy
- Annually, review and update the School-Parent Compact.
- Collaborate with other school advisory committees.
- Distribute information received at SSC meetings and other Parent Advisory Committees.
- Conduct an annual needs assessment.
- Annually review bylaws.
- Establish an annual meeting calendar.
- Schedule training for members to learn about their roles and responsibilities.
- Review Legal Assurances
PROSPECT HIGH SCHOOL MEETING CALENDAR
Meetings are held in the school library from 5:30-7:00.
Click on meeting date to view agenda/minutes.
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Tuesday, April 25, 2023
Tuesday, May 18, 2023
Click here to view the LCAP Goals for 2022-2023
Prospect High School receives a Title I federal grant to help support our students' academic performance. For a detailed explanation of this grant, please review the documents below.
Title 1 Principal's Letter
Title 1 General Information
Responsibilities of parents/families, students and staff
You may also review the Board Policies that discuss District Strategies for Title I Schools around Parent Involvement - to ensure that parents/guardians and family members of students participating in Title I programs are provided with opportunities to be involved in their children's education: