CAASPP Testing - Spring 2021
Need help getting on CAASPP? Head to the zoom link below to receive CAASPP Tech Support:
CAASPP Testing Tech Support
Since CAASPP testing requires you to be logged off your Chromebook, please use another electronic device (phone, other computer) to log in to the zoom link above.
Why take this test?
Each spring, all 11th grade students in California take the Smarter Balanced Summative Assessments for English Language Arts/Literacy (ELA) and Mathematics. These assessments, which are administered as part of the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) System:
- Serve as an indicator of readiness for college-level coursework in English and Mathematics AND
- Are used by the California State University (CSU) and participating California Community Colleges (CCCs) to determine Early Assessment Program (EAP) status.
Why is this test important?
- Measure how well your child has mastered the skills and content in mathematics and English language arts at his or her grade level
- Align with the instruction that takes place in the classroom everyday ● Match the learning goals of each grade level
- Assess critical thinking, analytical writing, and problem solving skills, which are needed for success in college and a 21st century career.
Where can I learn more?