Work Permit Application Instructions
All current Campbell Union High School District students under the age of 18 require a Work Permit. The CUHSD will only issue Work Permits to students who have met the following standards:
- Student must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
- Student must have satisfactory attendance
- Student must be in good standing
Steps to fill out the application:
- Complete top section (Minor’s information) and have parent or guardian sign and date at the bottom
- Student shall have no outstanding bills.
- The second section is to be completed by the employer. Be sure ALL information is given, and the supervisor has signed and printed their name.
- Take the completed application to Student Services for approval by the Assistant Principal. If the above requirements are met, the AP will sign and return to student.
- Take the signed work permit to the Bookroom and/or Library to be approved and initialed by the Bookroom Clerk.
- Bring completed work permit application to Ms. Bencomo in the College & Career Center located in the Library for processing. Make sure the social security number provided is accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: While we continue with social distancing, skip steps 4 and 5, take a photo or scan the completed work permit application, then email Ms. Bencomo at email@example.com with the file. She will email your work permit directly to you.
Please note that work permits can be revoked at any time for the following reasons: