Work Permit Application Instructions
The Campbell Union High School will only issue Work Permits as follows: All current CUHSD students under the age of 18 shall have the following:
- Student must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
- Student must have satisfactory attendance
- Complete top section (Minor’s information) and have parent or guardian sign and date at the bottom
- Student shall have no outstanding bills
- The second section is to be filled by the employer. Be sure ALL information is given, and the supervisor has signed and printed their name.
- Take the completed application to the Attendance Office for the Assistant Principal to approve and sign. And then take it Bookroom and Library to be approved and initialed by the Bookroom Clerk and the Librarian.
- Bring the completed, approved and initialed application to the Main Office to process the work permit. Make sure to put the social security number accurately.