Work Permit Application Instructions
The Campbell Union High School will only issue Work Permits as follows: All current CUHSD students under the age of 18 shall have the following:
- Student must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
- Student must have satisfactory attendance
- Student must be in good standing
Steps to fill out the application:
- Complete top section (Minor’s information) and have parent or guardian sign and date at the bottom
- Student shall have no outstanding bills.
- The second section is to be completed by the employer. Be sure ALL information is given, and the supervisor has signed and printed their name.
- Take the completed application to Student Services for approval by the Assistant Principal. If the above requirements are met, the AP will sign and return to student.
- Take the signed work permit to the Bookroom and Library to be approved and initialed by the Bookroom Clerk and the Librarian.
- Bring completed work permit application to the Main Office for processing. Make sure the social security number provided is accurate.
Please note that work permits can be revoked at any time for the following reasons: